Enterprise IT Software Support Position in Cleveland, Ohio – Strong Interface with Business Leaders and Application Users – JAVA – Oracle – UNIX – Supply Chain
Conveniently located in Beachwood, Ohio, DeVore serves the northeast Ohio Area – including Lorain-Elyria, Akron-Canton, Warren-Youngstown, and Erie, Pa.
Excellent Career Opportunity for Individual with Software Development / Data Background who Enjoys Interacting with Business Leaders to Apply Technology Solutions to Business Needs.
Some experiece with Supply Chain a plus, some experience with gathering requirements, validating and prioritizing requirements desired.
Large-scale global enterprise in the manufacturing sector has an opening for an individual with a background in IT Applications to interact with application users and Business Management to align forward looking positions and projects with ongoing production needs and a challenge to reduce inventory levels. This individual will manage offshore technical resources and interact with business leaders to identify, plan and execute on IT tools to increase business value.
This position is accountable for design, implementation, and support of functional initiatives, business initiatives and company objectives. In this role you will integrate tools that meet business needs, manage complex IT issues within the area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, lead and execute related IT support, and participate in conversion of Fulfillment area to ERP.
- Partner with Fulfillment functional team to understand strategic business issues, and formulate corresponding IT role
- Leverage existing solutions and global design to drive standardization & simplification, reducing implementation timelines & costs
- Lead the analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of IT solutions for business processes
- Work as a partner with process owners and users to evaluate / improve business processes and arrive at supportable, cost effective IT solutions
- Participate in the preparation of long-range systems plans and assure that they are in concert with business objectives and goals. Contribute to Fulfillment ERP strategy and implementation.
This position will provide exposure to global best practices of a large scale enterprise, and will work in an area where the individual’s contribution will be noticed. This is a contract to hire position with a two year initial target.
Supply Chain experience considered a strong plus. Technical underpinnings work in the JAVA / Oracle / UNIX stack.
Solid career move without having to move away from the Cleveland area.
Minimum of a four year degree in Information Technology / Computer Science. Logical approach to problem solving is key. Presentation skills must either be in place or high up on your agenda in developing.
Will consider candidates from outside the Cleveland area who may wish to live here.
Interested in this promising position? Please reach-out to DeVore Technologies to get started, here.