Lori DeVore is Chief Executive Officer and President of DeVore Technologies and Chair of DeVore’s Board of Directors. She founded DeVore Technologies in 1995 and oversees all operational functions at DeVore from product development and marketing to global sales and service. An inveterate communicator, DeVore has led the corporation to engage the marketplace and redefine the way businesses access and utilize technology.
Lori DeVore’s vision and business acumen have made her one of the most well-known IT business leaders in northeast Ohio. Her leadership and determination have enabled DeVore to outpace its peers, to grow while others have collapsed, and to leverage market opportunities in good economies and bad. She is passionate about making IT accessible to everyone. She is active in organizations both within and outside the technology industry.
“The Success of each individual at DeVore is just as important as the success of our clients. Our staff stands beside me, not behind me. When recognition has been earned, the celebration is ours and the champagne is in our work.” – Lori DeVore
We provide dedicated and virtual server collocation services, virtual private servers, email filtering and collaboration solutions. We’ve built our own private cloud from the ground up based on the needs of our clients. What sets us apart from other hosting providers is that we don’t have tiered pricing plans that force you into a package. Rather, we analyze your needs and develop a solution that fits the need that best suits your business and budget. Whether a client requires dedicated hardware within located in our Cleveland data center or a public cloud virtual machine we are able to combine resources to achieve the goal.
Awards and Recognition
- City of Beachwood Chamber of Commerce, elected “Board of Directors”, 2014
- Smart Business World Class Customer Service “Best Experience” winner, nominated by Mayor of Beachwood, 2013
- Elite Women Around The World® Women of Distinction Award 2012
- Northeast Ohio Software Association, “Best IT Service Company,” 2012 (Finalist for award in 2011 & 2010)
- VMware Education Partner, 2011
- Beachwood Business of the Year Winner, nominated by
Developers Diversified Realty, 2011
- “DeVore Technologies Business of the Year,” The City of Beachwood proclaimed December 14, 2011
- Treasurer of the State of Ohio commended Lori DeVore and the employees of DeVore Technologies on our contributions to the community and the State of Ohio!
- Northeast Ohio Software Association, Finalist for
“Best IT Service Company,” 2011, 2010
- Smart Business World Class Customer Service Award Winner, 2009
- Smart Business Innovation Award, nominated by President of Youth Opportunities Unlimited, 2009
- Business Owners, 2008 & 1996, Nominated by Key Bank
- Top 10 Women Business Owners of Northeast Ohio, awarded by the National Association of Women Business Owners
- YWCA Women of Achievement Award Nominee, nominated by President of Youth Opportunities Unlimited, 2008
- Northern Ohio Live Magazine Rainmaker, 2007
- Crain’s Cleveland Business Women of Note Award for Perseverance, December 2006
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year nominee, nominated by
Skoda Minotti 2011, nominated by Microsoft Corporation 2005
- “Realizing Best Business Potential” Winner, nominated by
Microsoft Corporation, 2005
- Microsoft US Central Region Partner Excellence Award for commitment to providing mid to large-size clients with the best in
Microsoft Business Solutions, 2005
- Recognized by Inc. Magazine for developing one of the “Five Best Web Sites” based on Usability, 2004
- Recognized by the Cleveland Clinic for Excellence in migration of 14,000 desktops from GroupWise to Outlook, 2004
- Recognized by Inc. Magazine for developing one of the “Five Best Web Sites” based on Usability, 2002